Senior Azure Infrastructure Engineer in London, United Kingdom
You’ll get to help other developers in Zenseact to deploy their application in landing zone or in Azure. You will have strong background in on-premise infrastructure engineering as well as experience of Azure cloud implementation and Migration. An Azure Cloud Engineer is responsible for efficient development and operations. As an engineer you need to balance service reliability and delivery speed.
Monitored Linux server for CPU Utilization, Memory Utilization, and Disk Utilization for performance monitoring. Connected continuous integration system with the GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in’s come from the developer. Redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, and release tracking and reporting on Linux/UNIX platform, and created NFS Mount Points on Red hat Linux, Solaris. Worked on setting up Jenkins as a service inside the Kubernetes cluster to reduce the failover downtime to minutes and to automate the Docker containers deployment without using a configuration management tool. Created Azure infrastructure using ARM templates, Azure pipelines to build, test, and release, and managed Azure Container Registry to store private Docker images, which are deployed. Configured Monitor to track performance and maintain security, and used Grafana tool to collect metrics, queries.
SR CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (REMOTE)
🍰 You have experience in some of the other tools and technologies we employ such as Azure Cloud, Gitlab, Packer, Ansible, Postgres to only name azure cloud engineer a few. 🙌 You proactively seek to support and collaborate with others, not just when you’re stuck, but also whenever you can lend a hand.
Integrated Istio and packages with Kubernetes clusters for the service mesh. Implemented DevSecops strategy for security auditing, continuous monitoring of the entire infrastructure https://remotemode.net/ which facilitates enhanced compliance and eliminates security breaches and vulnerabilities. Zenseact develops the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation.
Cloud QA Engineer
Proficient in using Azure service fabric to package, deploy, manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers. If you are looking for the opportunity to design, implement and migrate a growing business to the Azure cloud platform this is the role for you. Supports development and execution of cloud implementation strategy within organization’s existing IT infrastructure. If we think we can help, we’ll provide 5-10 hours of remote consulting services at no charge. This helps us assess the state of your firm’s current data practices, as well as your organization’s goals. You’ll get to know us, we’ll get to know you, and we’ll work through some scenarios together.
- Continuus Technologies is based out of Milwaukee, WI. We look for creative, tool-agnostic individuals who love working with clients in differing industries.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive technical knowledge implementing and supporting both on prem and cloud-based solutions, including strong experience in Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics required with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Worked on the Nagios core monitoring tool for alerting the servers, switching, and send data via the network through specific plugins.
- Developed multiple Chef Cookbooks from scratch and implemented automation with Vagrant, Chef on AWS for application testing, deployment, and development.
Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, values empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave , stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more. Plan, lead, and execute complicated technical projects that interact with a wide variety of teams within the company. MariaDB is a globally distributed company, telecommuting via the internet, and making heavy use of email, web, slack, and similar technologies.
share this job
Virtualized the servers on Azure using Docker, create the Docker files and version control to achieve the Continuous Delivery goal on the highly scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx. Worked on ingress controller that provides reverse proxy, configurable traffic routing, and TLS termination for Kubernetes services. Kubernetes Ingress resources are used to configure the ingress rules and routes for individual Kubernetes services. Experienced in Bluegreen Deployment and Canary Deployment, Octopus Deployment in the production. Managed Kubernetes cluster in the rollback and rollouts methods in the deployment strategies.
• Build, improve and drive security monitoring and security automation. Train and develop the team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and deliver risks are mitigated. Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices. Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements. Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME. Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management, manage and monitor IaaS deployments. Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and provide significant contributions both individually and as part of a greater team.
Cloud service customers both before and after deployment.Assist in solutions design and coordinate with DevOps groups and supporting of solutions on the Azure and Google platforms.This includes interfacing for environment validation and requirements gathering. This role requires you to have extensive professional experience in these technologies, ideally having built and maintained a multi-region cloud infrastructure setup. As a Senior Azure Infrastructure Engineer you would be focused on build, implementation and support of Mastercard ONE Realtime Payments & Applications Azure cloud platforms. Dive into automation technology options within Azure, learn to use PowerShell and JSON templates to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure. Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub Repos containing Terraform code and administered/engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Builds and integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, SonarQube, Chef.